To foster a financially-informed student population which understands the consequences of financial decisions, acts in a financially responsible manner, and prepares for a healthy financial future.
- To equip students with information to allow them to make wise personal financial decisions
- To provide balanced information about student loan opportunities along with the perils of student loan debt
- To counsel students about costs and benefits of career choices
- To provide “train the trainer” opportunities to expand financial education across the campus and community
- To develop financial education resources for dissemination to the broader community